A few tips (the most important things I could think of) for using the fckeditor, which is the WYSIWYG (what you see is what you get) editor you’ll find in the content field.
- By default you will be in a WYSIWYG editor. To disable it and enter plain text there is a link directly beneath the field
- There is a graphic within the editor that is square. It looks like mountains with a yellow background. Click on this icon and then click on the button that says "browse server" to upload images and insert them into the content.
- There is a link below the body field named "input formats". Choose different input formats to control how the text will be processed.
- When pasting from a word doc, always use the special button that looks like a clipboard with the Word logo on top of it.
- There is a button that says "teaser". This button will insert a line. Everyting above this line is the teaser text. The teaser text is what gets put on the homepage.
- If you want to print events that are associated with the program enter the following code into the body field: <?php print views_embed_view(‘section_events’, ‘default’, ‘artbeat’); ?>
Replace artbeat with the program name. Make sure you set the input format to php
- Similarly you can print a schedule of presentations with this code: <?php print views_embed_view(‘presentations_by_event’, ‘default’, ‘4’); ?>
The number 4 must be replaced with a node id.